Volunteer with Chromatic Theatre!
We are currently seeking volunteers for our Board of Directors!
Chromatic Theatre is growing it’s Board of Directors. We are seeking energized, passionate supporters of the arts to join our dedicated team.
- Our organization is the only theatre company dedicated to producing and developing work by and for ethnoculturally diverse people in Calgary. Not only do we develop and produce full productions, but we spend a great deal of time community building for diverse artists.
Here are some of the qualities we are seeking (though we do not expect any single person to embody all of these skillsets):
- People with experience in marketing/communications, the not-for-profit sector, or the financial sector.
- The desire to help a great organization grow strategically
- Previous governance experience (though first-timers are welcome, too!)
- The drive and ability to help grow an organization’s financial independence. We are positioned to grow and welcome creativity and entrepreneurial ideas!
- Experience in strategic planning
Board members are elected for two-year terms, and executive members are elected annually. We meet approximately 6 times per year. We are looking for Board members who are excited about work in culturally diverse communities, who enjoy working as part of a team, and can commit to approximately 25 hours per year.
If you are interested, please e-mail Alyssa Bradac, our board chair at email@example.com